EverythingFantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EverythingFantasy is well, exactly as printed. Everything and anything. This site is dedicated to the people of the fantasy world, from Furry to gamer to Role player. At the minute, everything is under construction so please be patient.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWatch Anime Here

Welcome to Everything Fantasy~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LeJokerChoker
Admin
LeJokerChoker

Welcome to Everything Fantasy~ Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Everything Fantasy~   Welcome to Everything Fantasy~ Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:39 pm

Hello everyone, I want you all to take some time to introduce yourself! Tell us a bit about yourself and why you're here~

Also, I want you all to know that this is a very new forum and it will need a lot of patience from all of you and a lot of love so it can grow up big and strong :3.

There are a lot of things, I need to discuss with all of you, so that you get an idea, of what this site is about. So let me start out saying this is a ALL fantasy forum, for any of your fantasy desires, those who cannot have one fantasy next to another will need to either deal with it or go away. I have seen a lot of forums dedicated to a SINGLE role-play or a SINGLE topic and it made me realize that there is hardly any out there with wide variety, which drove me to create this one, right here. Since I have a wide imagination, I have to have more than one topic and idea. I am hoping to have fantasy co-exist together in one big sexy orgy ;o, but I am sure there are the "FURRY" haters along with "anime" dislikers, but this site is for those who enjoy both sides of the penny. I for one enjoy FURRYS and I enjoy anime. I am sure there are a lot of people out there, who like that too and I am sure there are people who can be mature and tolerate it or even respect it, and I can't wait until I see people in my forum like that. At the very moment, there isn't much to see right now due to the fact that it is still NEW and under construction, but there are things we hope to get done in time before anyone actually see's xD
Coming Soon Include

• Anime Episodes of your pick

• Everything Fantasy FAN shop and Art~
    (Selling Products you make)

• Role-play Forums

Back to top Go down
https://everythingfantasy.rpg-board.net

Welcome to Everything Fantasy~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EverythingFantasy :: Introductions-
Jump to: